When you are in Google+ Group and started posting content You don't like at all and think it's stupid to have in the group. For example, a Team Fortress 2 Group that promote the ideas Enjoying Fiction is Evil and against the law. It does not exist and it's not hurting anyone. Or How about a Facebook group banned anyone posts Friendship is Magic due to Friendship is Magic TV Show Staff member breaking the law or some crap like that.
I'm Supporting a Petition about the ideas of not Shutting Down Google Plus. Here are the details: I've met so many friends on Google Plus and I really don't want to lose them. I spend most of my time on Google Plus and I don't know what I would do without it. Here is a link to the Petition: https://www.change.org/p/google-inc-don-t-shut-down-google-plus-2
I found out on January 4th is when Ed, Edd, N, Eddy Turned 20th years of Age Today. I have always loved Ed, Edd, N, Eddy. Ed, Eddy, Edd remind me of Kaltag, Nikki, Star from the Movie called Balto. You got your leader, middleman, your funny guy. Double D/Edd is the character I can relate in many ways. Been someone who always brings up new details over things. sam vincent the Voice of Double D/Edd has done other voices but Double D stands out for me. A lot of Voice-Actors and Voice Actresses in it always shocked me. For example, Rolf is voiced by Peter Kelamis who is the second English voice for Goku in Dragon Ball. I had to replace the Picture with another Picture for this Post. Keep that in mind.
Comments
Post a Comment